Yoga Beach House provides 6 guest bedrooms including one separate teacher room above the yoga studio. There are two shared rooms with two single beds and two private single rooms in the main lodge with the teacher room above the yoga studio with its own entrance from the rear terrace. Guests and co-hosts have access to the communal areas in the lodge and gardens, use of the yoga studio, support and guidance when needed. Plus local advice with booking supplementary activities like surfing, paddle yoga, horse riding, biking.
It is our intention to focus on hospitality, catering and food so you can focus on running the yoga program.
Our rate is fixed at €3000 for a total of 7 days and 6 night, including
- Chef to prepare 2 fresh and healthy organic vegetarian meals per day (including refreshments, cakes and smoothies)
- Accommodation for 6 nights for a maximum of 8 people (including hosting teacher) in 4 king doubles and 2 single bedrooms. 2 of the double bedrooms have ensuite bathroom facilities. One of these is normally occupied by the visiting teacher as it is slightly separate from the guests area.
- Up to 3 hours use of the yoga studio per day. More is possible if needed.
- House Keeping
- Bedding & Towels
A non refundable down payment of 1,000€ is taken to confirm reservation with final payment 60 days before arrival or by monthly payments (ask for conditions). All payments are dealt with directly from the lead visiting co-hosting yoga teacher. All retreats arrive Sunday 17h, depart Saturday 13h. One credit/debit card details are stored on arrival for a security and damage deposit up to 1,000€ but not charged.
Supplementary activities can be organised during your retreat including;
- Energy healing
- Life coaching
- Surf lessons
- Private yoga classes
- Guided group bike trip to Dune du Pyla
- Group paddle (SUP) yoga session on the lake