Yoga Beach House provides 6 guest bedrooms including one separate teacher room above the yoga studio. There are two shared rooms with two single beds and two private single rooms in the main lodge with the teacher room above the yoga studio with its own entrance from the rear terrace. Guests and co-hosts have access to the communal areas in the lodge and gardens, use of the yoga studio, support and guidance when needed. Plus local advice with booking supplementary activities like surfing, paddle yoga, horse riding, biking.
It is our intention to focus on hospitality, catering and food so you can focus on running the yoga program.
Our rates are from £500 GBP per person for 2 organic vegetarian per day (including tea, cakes and smoothies) and accommodation for 6 nights, payment by IBAN inter-bank transfer.
A non refundable deposit of £1,500 GBP is taken to confirm reservation with final payment 60 days before arrival.
All payments are dealt with directly from the lead visiting co-hosting yoga teacher.
All retreats arrive Sunday 17h, depart Saturday 13h. A credit/debit card details are stored on arrival as a security and damage deposit up to 1,000€.
Advantages of co-hosting a retreat at Yoga Beach House
- you benefit from an established yoga guest house and studio fully equipped with yoga mats and props plus a natural zen focused house full of amazing energy.
- your house hosts, James & Rachel are experienced yoga retreat hosts, yoga teachers, passionate about yoga and the region
- you can run the retreat alone, focusing on your yoga classes, workshops and students without the hassle of preparing food, cleaning, shopping.
- no need to arrive early, or make a special visit to get to know the area before the retreat. You can arrive with your clients and your hosts Rachel & James will advise you and your clients of things to do and help organise surf school, horse riding, bike hire or any other activities.
- co-hosting teachers get a independent room away from your students so you get to have a rest in between hosting the yoga activities.
- your hosts are are there to guide and support you before and during the retreat to ensure your retreat is successful and both you and your guests have a great time.
If you are interested in leading a yoga retreat at Yoga Beach House please send us an enquiry via this web site with a message in English describing your intentions for the retreat, style of yoga, how many guests you propose bringing and your preferred weeks. As much info about you. We have limited availability and we select retreat leaders that compliment the existing energy of Yoga Beach House.
Yoga Studio Only Rental
The wooden pine yoga studio is a bright, calming space in the garden comprising just under 70 sq m. It is fully equipped with 30 Manduka black pro mats, bolsters, blocks, straps, yoga wheels, feet up, wifi, a piano, a guitar and log burning fire and powerful blue tooth speaker. Plus a little shop with natural organic goods, yoga accessories and clothing.
If you wanted to run a day or multiple day workshop without accommodation and food then this option is possible. Please send us a message with your plans.