Remember that feeling of joy and possibility when you completed your 200 hour teacher training certificate?
Why not get it back and advance your vinyasa teaching too. Rachel Hanberry is inviting you to her home at Yoga Beach House to come and refresh yourself, advance your practice, learn and evolve your teaching. Enjoy some summer activities and take care of yourself with a retreat week at Yoga Beach House.
Open to all graduates of any Yoga Alliance 200 hour teacher training program. Learn and advance teaching Vinyasa Yoga to your clients.
During this week you will -
- Participate in 2 vinyasa yoga classes per day to advance your current practice
- Practice teaching and adjusting vinyasa sequences
- Meditate twice a day
- Live the yogic lifestyle we follow at Yoga Beach House - exercise, food, breathing, relaxation and positive thinking
- Participate in 2 advanced vinyasa workshops
- Learn the basics of teaching Vinyasa Yoga
- Learn the underlying Philosophy and history of Vinyasa Yoga
- Learn how to sequence Vinyasa Yoga classes through sequencing workshops
- Learn how to prevent common injuries
- Learn how to use themes to connect more to your clients
- Learn how to reignite your own daily home yoga practice
- Learn how to incorporate more self care into your daily routine
- Benefit from the close family environment
- Take regular sea baths in the ocean to energise and revitalise
- Experience the breathtaking sunsets
- Benefit from a massage of your choice, relaxing, energising or working on problem points
- Benefit from one hour of life coaching with Rachel helping you to set intentions for your coming projects and work through any issues that might be holding you back
- Detox from anything that isn’t serving you in your current lifestyle - caffeine, alcohol, social media
- Go home feeling refreshed and invigorated with fresh new ideas for your students
You will acquire the teaching skills enabling you to -
- construct Vinyasa Flow classes confidently and safely
- instruct Vinyasa Flow classes confidently and safely
- adapt elements of the Vinyasa Flow for varying levels of ability
- adjust postures where necessary during the class
This week counts towards 50 hours of continued training with Yoga Alliance, YACEP consisting of 30 contact hours and 20 non contact hours .
During this week you will be led by Rachel, the lead trainer on the 200 hour teacher training course and live the yogic lifestyle that is followed at Yoga Beach House - mindful movement, eating, breathing, relaxation and reflection.
You don't have to go far to experience summer beach paradise with the Yoga Beach House meters from the golden sands of Biscarrosse Plage, south west France. Yoga, wholesome food, beach, surf, fun and friends, at Yoga Beach House you can experience all this and more. It is an opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice and enjoy the summer at the beach house
Expand your network with new yoga teacher friends, enjoy home cooked organic vegetarian food, yummy smoothies and plenty of tea! Spend time connecting to nature, swimming in the ocean and having fun!
You will leave Yoga Beach House with a feeling of renewed energy, passion and love for your self and your practice. You will have new ideas, classes, themes and techniques to share with your students. You will also learn to teach 3 new workshops for your students on your return.
What better way to rejuvenate yourself? Sunshine, the ocean and lots of advanced yoga practice!
Itinerary - An average day is similar to the 200 hour programme albeit less intense, more fun and collaborative.
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Asana Practice
- Asana Workshop
- Zen Activity/Free time
- Asana Practice, Meditation
- Beach Meditation/Walk
- 6 nights accommodation
- 2 organic vegetarian home cooked meals per day, brunch + dinner
- Detoxing refreshments including smoothies, hot lemon, iced tea
- Guided Meditation
- Twice daily asana classes
- Advancing your asana workshops - inversions, arm balances, heart openers
- Teaching Workshops to take back for your students - Inversion workshop to include headstand, handstand and Pincha Mayurasana,
- Lectures: What is Vinyasa Yoga/The Basics/How to Sequence/Avoiding injury through strengthening/How to Advance your Sequencing
- Half day excursion to do Yoga on a paddle board at the lake (SUP Yoga)
- Half day relaxed cycle excursion through the pine forest to nearby Dune du Pyla
- Evening sunset guided or unguided walks
Optional Extras -
Massage / Surf / Energy Healing /Life Coaching
- This week is for yogis who have completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training program either at Yoga Beach House or with another school.
- This week counts towards 30 contact hours and 20 non contact hours of your required continued training with Yoga Alliance, YACEP.
- The course content + lectures for this program are in English only.
Pricing from ---€ - course fee, accommodation at the lodge, food & refreshments + room option supplements at +100€ private single + 200€ private double with bathroom